GENRE: EXTREME METAL W/ VOCALS
"[...] An album about survival in its many twisted forms as well as the turmoil that inevitably is a part of being alive." - Maxuxx I
CONSIDERING HOW MUCH WE PAY THESE DUDES (...nothing), THEY'RE HERE TO (contractually) UPDATE EVERYONE ABOUT WHAT THEY'RE UP TO!
GENRE: EXTREME METAL
7.Lad Os Være
10.Spies Lige Brød Til
11.Så Kæmperne Må Uddø
12.Når Jeg Er Væk
15.Syng Mit Navn
The twentieth full-length album by DOAM is a follow-up to Asocial, Træls and Usikker, all Danish lyrics and all rather emotional.
An extreme metal artist from Denmark has joined the label! If you love metal and gnarly, harsh vocals, then we've got the artist for you! Deduction Of A Miscalculation is a prolific artist that has been releasing music since 2012 and has an extensive catalogue to check out. We are very proud and honored to have such a dedicated person not just on the label but soon will release a brand new album on here too! The title of the album is SKOD, and let's just say even the cover will leave an impression! Be on the look out!
So, to those who don't know, my band is called Deduction Of A Miscalculation, it's existed since 2012 and the next album, entitled SKOD will be out sometime in March, and will be the 20th so far since the first one came in 2016.
Most of my songs are in English, but I've done a few albums in Danish as well, and the new ones will be one of those.
Here's the tracklist with translated titles:
1. Abraham (well, it's a name, that old guy from the bible)
2. Skod (Butt, as in a cigarette butt, commonly used in Denmark as a synonym for shitty)
3. Barnlig (Childish, but "lig" also means corpse, so it's a wordplay on childish/child-corpse)
4. Livret (Favorite Dish, literally life-dish, but "ret" also means right, as in human right, so it's a wordplay on favorite dish/life-right)
5. Bundtrawler (Bottom Trawler)
6. En Som (One Like, but again, a wordplay, as "ensom" means lonesome)
7. Lad Os Være (Let Us Be)
8. Stille (Quiet)
9. Næsten (Almost)
10. Spies Lige Brød Til (a danish saying meaning "take it easy and slow down before overreacting", I don't know how to translate it literally but simplified it's "eat some bread" - however, wordplay again, the word "Spies" is actually spelled "Spis" normally, and means "Eat", while "Spies" is the name of a danish historical figure who started a travelling company)
11. Så Kæmperne Må Uddø (So The Giants Must Go Extinct)
12. Når Jeg Er Væk (When I Am Gone)
13. Tæsk (Beating, as in getting a beating)
14. Anderledes (Different)
15. Syng Mit Navn (Sing My Name) Hidden track
16. Mortens Morgensang (Mortens Morning Song - Morten is a name, and this is a reworking of a traditional Danish folk song)
A Punk-o-Matic Community Project based off a Flash game by Evil Dog Games
BEST VIEWED ON DESKTOP